About Gold Stamp
The Gold STAMP (Success Through Assessment, Management, and Prevention) Program to Reduce Pressure Ulcers in New York State is a coalition of organizations convened to provide evidence-based resources and education across the continuum of care in New York State in order to improve the assessment, management, and prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Provide information and education across the continuum of care about evidence-based practices for pressure ulcer assessment, management, and prevention.
- Promote collaboration and communication within and throughout the continuum of care related to pressure ulcer assessment, management, and prevention.
- Provide strategic direction and support for pressure ulcer performance measurement.
- Establish and distribute an electronic resource guide of evidence-based practices and tools for the assessment, management, and prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Provide these materials for health care providers as well as patients, residents and their families related to pressure ulcers, specifically to address patients/residents who currently have pressure ulcers and patients/residents who are at risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Provide tools which enable providers across the continuum of care to conduct assessments of their own organizational processes related to the assessment, management, and prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Provide an overview on performance measures as it relates to pressure ulcers (i.e., incidence and prevalence).
- Promote and facilitate communication within and across the continuum of care.
- Distribute resources to existing local and regional collaborations focusing on pressure ulcer improvement.
- Provide education which promotes the evidence-based practices for pressure ulcer improvement and communication within and between care settings.
- Provide support and strategic direction for utilizing the tools and resources made available by the New York State Gold STAMP coalition.
* Home * About the "Empire Quality Partnership" * Advancing Excellence * Calendar of Events * Resources and Tools * Contact Us